Thursday 10 May 2018

Vintage Box


Dear friends, one more from my side. This one is quite simple but I loved it sooo much. The texture and colours gave a great vintage look and I loved it. 



I used thin chipboard to create the brick texture. Once I arranged it properly I used Prima Art Basics 3D gel medium to stick it. Used Finnabair Crackle Texture paste to create crackle effect. Cover everything with Art Alchmy Heavy Black Gesso.


Used some of my cute metal embellishments from my stash. Used Prima Art Basics Heavy Gel Medium to paste the metals. Once all dried out covered all with Black Gesso.


Now I started playing with Lindys and Art Alchmy Paints...Started spraying with Lindysgang Starbursts Spray Dark Chocolate Truffle and Cattail Copper Brown. Then I used lots of Finnabair/Primamarketing Art Alchemy Metallique paints. Rich Turquoise, Emerald Green, Dark Velvet, Unicorn’s Hair, Dragon’s Eye , Violet Green, Pink Blush, SteamPunk Copper.. Finally I finish with art alchemy waxes White Gold






Hope u too loved it.. Thank You for Visiting my Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment