Thursday 31 May 2018

Journal Cover




Hi friends this is my May Month Lindys challenge entry..

May challenge

I did an Altered Journal Cover for my friend. Primed with white Gesso.. Used modelling paste to create background texture.. I used TCW Stencil North Star and Stencil Art Is.. I added some cute embellishment from my stash.. Glued with Art Basic Heavy Gel Medium.. Covered everything with Gesso.. Once it dried, I coloured it ... 


I used Lot of Lindys spray in my project...





Finally I highlighted it with Rub & puff and Art alchemy Metallique Wax Vintage Gold.






Love the way it turned out... Hope u too love my project..

Thank for visiting my Blog..




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! Amazing textures! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo..es una maravilla ..felicitaciones ..lo ame.

    ReplyDelete