Monday 2 April 2018

Love Frame

Hello Friends, Back with another project. This time I altered a frame with cute chipboard , handmade flowers, Lindys spray and Art Alchemy metallique paints...


Me and my daughter went to do some stationary shopping.. There I saw this frame and the word Love.. Suddenly some ideas pop into my mind. So I bought the frame and the letter Love..   I first placed the letter Love on top of the frame and secured it with some twine and applied Prima Art Basic Heavy Body Gel  and some hot glue... So that it can stay strong. Left it whole night to dry completely..





 I used Crafters Workshop Stencil Party Lights to do some stencelling on my letter Love.. Used Prima  Art Basics modeling paste to do the texture. Once it dried I covered the whole frame with Art Basic Heavy White Gesso


 I sprayed with Lindysstamp gang starburst spray Jack in the pulpit Teal, Tibetan Poppy Teal, Time Travel Teal, Marigold Yellow Orange, Mango Mania ( Flat Fabio), Summer Lovin Sun (Flat Fabio)... 



Now I added some beautiful Chipboard... This all chipboards are from Little Birdie. I sprayed and colored all leaf chipboard with Lindys Sprays Ponderosa Pines Olive  and some Art Alchemy  Metallique acrylic paints Emerald Green, Dark Forest...I also used Art Alchemy Metallique paints   Fresh Orange, Mermaid Teal, Plum Preserves, Dark Velvet, Wild Fuchsia where as required. Used Art Ingredients Mica Powder Sunny Yellow, Frozen Lake, Gold with the help of Art Basic Soft Gel Medium...


On top of the bird cage, I used Ranger liquid Pearls to give a raised look. Painted with Art Alchemy  Steampunk Copper. I added some beautiful hand made flowers which I did by using Heartfelt creation stamp and Dies also some flowers from my stash..

Thanks for visting my blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment