Thursday 17 May 2018

Tissue Box - Altered


Dear Friends, this is my entry for Mixed Media Place April Challenge. Inspired and got excited to see plenty of vibrant colours to play with. Decided to go with an altered art which I personally enjoy doing it. 

MMP_Apr


Primed the whole box with Prima Art Basic Heavy Black Gesso. I used different types of Stencils for this project. The Crafters Workshop's stencils Organic Matter & Organic Matter Mask. Also Prima marketing Flower Stencil. 



I used Prima Art Basic modelling Paste to create the texture... Used some metal embellishments from my stash. I used Prima Art Basic Heavy Body Gel to stick my metal flowers..  Once all dried, I again painted all with Black Gesso. I used Lindysgang spray Dark Chocolate truffle, Gossamer gold all over the box.. Then in some places I randomly sprayed Tibetan poppy Teal.


I Used Art alchemy Metallique Paints Dark velvet, Emerald Green, Ice Queen  In Sparks Dragon's Eye, Unicorn's Hair.. I added Star Dust and Peacock glitters from Stickles.. This gives beautiful accent to the flowers..  Finally finished it with White Gold Wax. 








I loved the way it turned out.. Hope u loved my Project.. Thank u for visiting my Blog..


4 comments:

  1. Your tissuebox is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete