Friday 18 May 2018

Mixed Media Photo Frame

Hello friends, thought of adding this project which I did recently to the Mixed Media Place Challenge for the month of April.

I primed the whole canvas with Art basics Heavy Gesso Black. I took some cute laces from my stash and glued with the help of Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel. Placed my cute family pic in the center and started assembling the embellishments around.. 

MMP-Apr



Used Finnabair Mechanicals Leaves, Roses , Gears , Flowers mini and some from my stash.. Glued them all by  Art Basics Heavy body Gel. Once all dried, I primed again with Art Basic Black Gesso. 



Now the fun part begins... I sprayed with Lindysgang spray  Royal peacock shimmer spray and Tainted Love Teal. I used Art Alchemy Metallique Acrylic paints Emerald Green , Royal Red , Brass Hardware, Black Berry , Steampunk Copper and Deep Waters.



Lastly added the Turquoise and Diamond glue stickles for extra sparkle. Added some blinds from my stash. 
            
                    


Hope u love my project. Thank You for visiting my Blog...


4 comments:

  1. sublime!!!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Arantzazu. its my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete