Tuesday 27 February 2018

Valentine Love Frame

Valentines Day special

Hi guys, showcasing this special project made to show my love for my hubby this Valentine’s Day. He was thrilled by this surprise gift. He was very appreciative for all the hard work put in. 
Got this frame from a home deco shop near my house and immedietly ideas started flowing in. 


I primed the whole thing with Finnabar Black Heavy Gesso. Used Finnabair Modelling Paste and TCW Tile Mania Stencil to create the background texture..  Added few embellishment from my stash. Glued it with 3D Heavy Body Gel. Covered it with Black gesso. 


Now the fun part begins. started colouring with Lindysgang Starburst spray Tainted Love Teal and Time Travel TealAfter it dried, I used tons of Art alchemy Metallique paints Pink Blush,  Emerald GreenRoyal Red,  Wild Fuchsia, Opal magic Violet Green, Sparks Raven Black and Unicorn’s Hair... 




Always love using Waxes in my projects.. Prima Art Alchemy Antique brilliance Red AmberFire RubyAmethyst Magic.. I keep adding the wax until I got the desired look. 




Hope u too love it...
Thanks for visiting my Blog..



No comments:

Post a Comment