Tuesday 27 February 2018

ARTISTIC Painting Brush


Hello friends, it was long due to work on a Painting Brush, finally I did it. It was very fun and I completely got lost in it. 

Used lot of Finnabair , Prima and Lindysgang product in this project. 



First I primed my canvas with Black heavy gesso from Finnabair. Then using the TCW Tile Mania stencil and modelling paste I created a texture for the background. 
Covered everything with black gesso. Glued the painting brush in the middle.. added some Art Alchemy white crackle paste to create some texture in the paint brush and started decorating with Finnabair Mechanicals leaves 1, Mechanicals gears. Added some metal embellishment from my stash. Also i added some clay embellishment made with IOD molds.. 


I glued it with Art basics 3D gloss gel  and Hot glue.. Added some Art stones Mini Art stones to create some texture..Coverd everything with black gesso and sprayed with Lindysgang’s spray, Milk Chocolate Brown , Cocoa Bean Copper , Dark Chocolate Truffle, Tainted Love Teal and Time Travel Teal




I used Prima Art alchemy Acrylic paint Metallique Gold Rush , Wild Fuchsia , Emerald GreenPink BlushRich Turquoise , Dark Velvet Black Berry.. I can’t stop using these paints, so gave final touch with Art Alchemy Sparks Dragons EyeFairy Wings, Opal magic Violet Gold and Violet Green



Hope u loved my work. Let me know what u feel about my project. 
Thanku for visiting my Blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment