Tuesday 27 February 2018

The Magic Wand of an Artist

Hello Crafters,
My entry for February month challenge for Mixed Media Place. This is my first time taking part in the monthly color challenge..
I love the color pallet from Mixed media place. A paint brush helps an artist to create a colourful piece of art, so do our desires in our heart helps us to be more creative which brings a personal satisfaction and inspiration for many.
I had this center piece of locket which i want to use in one of my project. I used it as my focal point.
I added embellishments some from my stash,  Finnabair Mechanicals Heart Locket Pendants,  some clay molds which i did from IOD Molds. I glued everything using Prima Art basics Heavy body Gel and Hot Glue. I covered everything with Prima Art basics White Gesso. Dried and sprayed with Lindysgang starburst spray, Sassy Sapphire, Shabby Turbine Teal , Sea Mint Green, Alpine Ice Rose, Sweet Violet Purple Teal. Also used Moon Shadow Mist, Mystic Malachite vintage spray and Violaceous Violet.  Dried it and used Art Alchemy Acrylic paints Metallique, Plum Preserves, Black Berry, Crocus Fields, Mermaid Teal, Dark Velvet, Dark forest , Steampunk Copper, Pink Blush, Light Patina, Lime Peel. I also used Art Alchemy Sparks, Ginger Magic, Fairy Wings, Mermaid Sparle. How can I finish this project without using Art Alchemy Waxes. Yes I finally rub the embellishments with Art Alchemy Waxes Amethyst magic and Rich copper.



 Mixed Media Place: Feb Challenge









Thanks for visiting my page  

2 comments:

  1. Such a magical project!!! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete