Tuesday 27 February 2018

ALBUM COVER



Dear Crafters, This is my Febraury month color challenge 2018 for Lindys. This is the  cover for my photo album made from old carton box. 
I textured the background with stencil and modeling Paste. I primed the whole thing with Finnabar Art Basics Heavy Gesso. I started adding few embellishment from my stash. I used Prima Art Extravagance Texture Paste White Crackle to give some texture and the end results was really beautiful. Covered everything with Gesso again. Now the fun part begins. Started spraying with Lindysgang Starburst Spray with Alpine Ice Rose, Poppin Pink (Flat Fabio), and Sweet Violet Purple Teal. I used some of the spray from Prima color Bloom Pressed Petal and Boysenberry. Once dried, Started using Art Alchemy Acrylic Metallique Paints, Soft Satin, Ancient Coin, Pink Blush, Dark Velvet, Rich Turquoise.. I used Art alchemy Opal magic Violet Green in some areas. This is one of my Fav color too. FinallyI finish this with Art Alchemy Waxes White Gold and Vintage Gold... Added some bling from my stash to add beauty to my project. Hope you like it too.


Lindys Feb Challenge













Thanks for visiting my blog. . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment