Friday 3 May 2019

Jewel Box


Hello Friends, After a very long break Iam back with another cute project.. I did this for my mom. she always love to have cute boxes like this. So did one for her and she loves it. This is a wooden box which she bought it in Micheals during her visit to my sister's house in US.


 Lindys May Challenge




Ok lets start...


I had some brick chipboard in my hand, so I used that. If u don’t have one, u can cut from thin chipboard as ur desire size.. Start glueing the bricks near by..  It was pretty hard to stick in the corner since it's curve in shape.. Once I glued, I used a band to hold in place and it helped me... Let them sit to dry completely..





  The cover I decorated with the things I have in my stash. I used lot of cloth pin to create a background and I loved the effects..




 I did a simple arrangement on top. U can arrange as ur hearts desire.. I glued them with 3D Heavy Gel Medium. Once it all dried I primed the whole box with White Gesso..  Allow them to dry completely



Now the fun part started..  Start adding colours as ur hearts preference....

I listed down the list of the products I used in this project.. 

Lindys Gang Spray

Shaker

Art Alchemy Metallique Paints 
Dark Velvet, Mermaid Teal,  Royal Red, Gold Rush, Pink Blush, Black Berry, Royal Blue 

Sparks 
 Ginger Magic. 

Opal Magic 
Blue Violet, Pink Blue, Teal Pink, violet Green. 

Silks Acrylic Paints 
Pink Anthurium, Sunflower, Bolivian Blue, Emperor's Gold, Watermelon, Vavoomi Red.

Wax
White Gold, Royal Robes, Fire Ruby  












 Below is my video tutorial via my youtube channel kreativity77. Hope it's more informative. Please do subscribe my channel after watching it.




 If you enjoyed it, pls LIKE / COMMENT/ SUBSCRIBE.
 Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment