Wednesday 27 June 2018

VINTAGE JOURNAL COVER



Dear Friends, this project was pending for a longtime and finally I did it.. Inspired by Finnabair..


I removed the cover from the journal book and decided to give a special antique look. I Primed the whole cover with Black Gesso. Once  dried, I added the Prima Art Extravagance Texture crackle paste in some areas to give a crackle effect.. Left it to dry over night ... Once dried, we can see the crackle effect... I applied Prima Soft Gloss Gel all over the texture. This will help the crackle texture not to fall off. 


I started adding my embellishments from my stash.. I used Prima Art Basics 3D gloss gel and Glossy Accent to glue my embellishments.. Once it dried I again Primed all with Black Gesso.In some area I have to use Lindys spray Blazing Black Spray.. So that it can cover every places to black.... 


Used lot of Art Alchemy Metallique paints and waxes in this project.. 






Start colouring from Art alchemy Metallique Paints Royal Blue, Mermaid Teal, Dark velvet, Pink Blush, Ancient Coin, Rich Turquoise, Sparks Dragon’s Eye, Unicorn’s Hair, Art Alchemy Opal Magic Pink Blue, Violet Gold, Rose Gold , Violet Green, Pink Blue, Art Alchemy Antique Brilliance Metallique Wax, Fire Ruby, White Gold... Love the way it turned..



Pls watch my step by step video tutorial.. 
Thanku for visiting my Blog..




No comments:

Post a Comment