Tuesday 28 May 2019

Beautiful jewel box


When my mom was here, she wanted to try something in craft... So we both decided to do a memory box for each other.. She used White Gesso to have colourful one and I used Black Gesso to give a  vintage look.. I helped to finish it for her according to her taste. My mom was soo happy to see the outcome and now she can be a part of this crafting...













 Here is a step by step Video tutorial..




 List of product I used in this project:


Lindys spray:
Sweet Violet Purple Teal, Tainted Love Teal, Tibetan Poppy Teal.

Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint:
Metallique Emerald Green, Metallique Plum Preserves, Sparks Dragon Eye.

Art Alchemy Métallique Wax :
White Gold

Here is the video tutorial


Pls do watch Like, Comment and Subscribe to my Youtube channel Kreativity77

Thankyou for visiting my Blog..


1 comment: