Monday 11 June 2018

Bible verse Canvas


Hi Friends, I Love this verse and decided to create a Bible Verse Canvas.... 


Started priming the canvas with Art Alchemy White Gesso. Using the Art Basic Modelling Paste and TCW Organic Matter Stencil, Moving Vines Stencil, Party Lights Stencil,  I created a beautiful background texture.. I used Lindys Spray Time Travel Teal, Tibetan Poppy Teal, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Grab A Guy Gold.. Art Alchemy Metallique Paints Gold Rush, Fresh Orange, Dark Velvet, Midnight Sky, Green Olives, Dark Forest.,,.. 


Added Some cute flowers From Peteloo Botanica collection and from my stash.. I used Sizzix Endlesslove to cut the Alphabets.. then arranged it to fill the frame. love the frame it turned out..


Hope u too loved it.. 
Thanku for visiting my Blog..


No comments:

Post a Comment