Wednesday 21 March 2018

More Than Words - COMFORTABLE


Dear Friends, another great project wanted to share with u all.. Its a layout I did for More than Words March challenge "Comfortable". 


More Than Words Challenge
The word Comfortable reminded me of my daughters. They have a great bonding with each other as I am with my sisters. What else can be more COMFORTABLE than hugged by trusting arms. So I thought of doing a layout with my daughters both hugging each other. 


I used paper from My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Christmas. Thought this paper suits for the colorboard they gave. The paper is simply awesome. It have beautiful glitter strips on it. Not just for Christmas but can be used for project like this too.



I started building up by adding embellishment to my layout. Added some Teal Burlap and some cute flowers from my stash. Also some dried corn, dried plants and flowers (my cousin gave to me) too.
Added the glitter stickers from Bella Glittered Chipboard.



 The teal colour chipboard added beauty to this page. Added a butterfly on left top corner with some chipboard from my stack. Stamped with Prima music notes, and  embossed it with lindysgang Embossing powder Tannenbaum Green Gold.



Later added the feather and hearts which I did for another project..  Using Carta Bella Lattice Stencil I did some texture.. It looks lovely. Added some blings from my stash. Finally I added some twine taken from the teal burlap and added it to the flower clusters.








List I used:
My minds Eye , Lost & Found Christmas Holly Paper.
VersaMark ,Lindys embossing powder Tannenbaum Green Gold.
Bella Glittered Chipboard.
Petaloo flowers : Canterbury Collection, Magnolia & Berries Branch, Flora Doodles.
Prima ,TatianaOceana.
Prima: Fantasy Forest   Butterfly
Carta Bella Lattice Stencil.
BoBunny Doilies
K&Company Die - Cuts Cardstock & Acetate.

Hope u love my Layout.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. God bless u...

10 comments:

  1. Really beautiful!!! Thank you so much to play with us at MTW Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Happy to take part in MTW challenge

      Delete
  2. lovely layout and wonderful idea for the inspiraton comfortable. thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your encouraging words.. Glad to take part in MTW challenge.

      Delete
  3. Such a heartfelt page with a lovely photo! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku for ur encouraging words.... Iam Glad to play along with u in MTW challenge.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us this month at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. Glad to take part in More Than Words Challenge.

      Delete
  5. What an amazing layout with a beautiful photo !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW !! xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Heike, it really means a lot to me!!

    ReplyDelete