Tuesday 30 January 2018

J for . . .


Hi Friends, 
Thats alphabet J for my husband James as a valentine day gift. He was thrilled and i was very pleased about it. Just want to share with you the techniques I used to bring this up.

I added a texture cloth for the back ground and also gesso with Finnabair BLACK GESSO ..  
Then i added some metal gears, metal flowers and some emblishments from my stash. I used the 3D GLOSS GEL from Finnabair to stick all the emblishments together. Afterwards I painted everything with a black gesso. Once it dried I used Lindys stamp gang starburst spray DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE, COCOA BEAN COPPER, COWABUNGA COPPER and TAINTED LOVE TEAL. Final touch was done using Finnabairs art alchemy Rich Copper & Fire Ruby.  
My favourite colours from the lindys collections are the COWABUNGA COPPER and TAINTED LOVE TEAL. 
   







Hope you love my project











No comments:

Post a Comment