Tuesday 30 January 2018

Lindys Jan2018 Color Challenge

Hi Friends, 
  I am here with another project for Lindys monthly challenge for Jan2018. I took an used box and designed it to become a beautiful jewellery box. The whole box was primed with Prima WHITE HEAVY GESSO. I used some Prima stencil to have some background with the help of modeling paste.. Added some metal embellishment from Prima, Finnabair and some from my stash.. Glued them with Heavy gel medium. Covered evrything with gesso. once the gesso dried, I started playing with my Lindys stamp gang starburst spray.. I used COCOA BEAN COPPER, COWABUNGA COPPER, TAINTED LOVE TEAL, CARIBBEAN BLUE FLAT FABIOS and  HYDRANGEA BLUE.. I keep on using Lindys until I got the desired look.. Once it completly dried, I used Finnabair ART ALCHEMY acrylic paints sparks DRAGON S EYE , UNICORNS HAIR and DARK VELVET to show some depth to my colors.. lastly i added metallic wax from Art alchemy WHITE GOLD to highlight the raised areas.. finished it with some cute bling from my stash..


https://www.facebook.com/groups/LindysCreativeGang/photos/?filter=albums






 












No comments:

Post a Comment